We at GoDataFeed are sharing our Marketing Tips for the most romantic day of the year.
Valentine's Day Marketing Tips:
- Promote this Week! OneUpWeb's Survey says the busiest shopping days are Feb 5th and 6th and keep in mind that most make their purchases online from the office
- Countdown the days to V-Day, reminding shoppers -particularly guys- how crowded and overpriced the Malls are
- Use Shipping Cutoff dates in your email and website promotions
- Promote your Gift Cards or eGift Certificates- the perfect gift for the clueless or the impossible-to-shop-for
- Email customers your store's "Most Romantic Gifts"
- Offer Free Shipping -if you purchase by a Valentine's Deadline
- On Your Site/Email Newsletter- Feature a Gift Guide- for Him/for Her
What to market this Valentine's Day?
- Making Memories- Picture-related items such as digital cameras, photo frames and video items
- Electronics--more than half of women surveyed by Discover Card's Valentine's Shopping Survey said they'd buy their man gadgets
- Kitchen and food items- isn't the way to the heart through the stomach?
- Anything in Pink or Red
- Personalized items
- Gift Cards
Using GoDataFeed's Product Filter for Seasonal Campaigns
Remember, you can use GoDataFeed's Product Filter to narrow down specific items in your feed for seasonal campaigns, just insert the criteria you want included in your feed.
If you need help with this feature, just shoot us an email at email@example.com.
More Reasons to Love GoDataFeed
GoDataFeed Seamlessly Integrates with ShopSite and Yahoo! Stores
If you have a ShopSite or Yahoo! Store- GoDataFeed automatically imports your product data for submission to the comparison shopping sites. Some clients have been sharing the love about GoDataFeed with Lexiconn -- read more on their newsletter at http://support.lexiconn.com/news/viewtopic.php?p=256.
WebDex Teams up with GoDataFeed
"Partnering with GoDataFeed allows our clients to easily market their products to companies such as Shopzilla.com, NexTag, PriceGrabber, and many other comparison shopping engines, complementing our SEO and internet marketing efforts," said Stephen Gonzales of WebDex. "GoDataFeed simplifies product submission and provides analytic features to determine their best sellers as well as the best performing shopping sites for their store." ...read WebDex's full press release at http://www.promotionworld.com/news/press/080204WebDexTeamsup.html