FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA – June 19, 2008 – GoDatafeed.com, provider of affordable data feed management services, announced today the launch of the newest version of its Web-based application that helps online retailers list their products on multiple comparison shopping sites.
“GoDataFeed v2.0 helps clients maximize shopping site marketing efforts and optimize their product feeds for each engine through features that validate feed accuracy, customize campaigns and categorize products in the best department for each engine,” said Ro Grosman, GoDataFeed’s President and founder. “Our software simplifies data feed management and enhances product placement, giving online retailers more tools to increase quality traffic to their site from multiple comparison shopping engines.”
Forward-thinking online retailers and search engine marketing companies enlist the help of data feed management services, like GoDataFeed, to reduce the time and resources spent preparing and submitting product feeds to multiple shopping sites.
“GoDataFeed 2.0 gives you precise control of your feeds so that you can improve your shopping engine rankings and sell more products,” said Alan Townsend, Chief Technical Officer for StuffedAnimals.com and Puppet.com. “GoDataFeed 2.0 is the ultimate solution for managing, optimizing and updating your shopping comparison engine feeds automatically.”
After comprehensive research and development, as well as feedback from existing GoDataFeed users, GoDataFeed’s v2.0 software helps online retailers:
- Optimize Product Listings with dynamic categorization tools that let retailers customize feeds and merchandise products in the best department for their products
- Validate Feeds against each shopping engine's requirements to ensure product data is accurate and complete prior to submission
- Preview Feeds in Real-Time- as changes are made to product data
- Customize Feed Campaigns for sale, holiday and free-shipping promotions or to add third-party tracking tokens
- View Real Time Analytics- of product and engine performance
To get merchants started, all GoDataFeed plans include two complimentary feed setups and a risk-free, $0.99 trial for the first month. In addition, GoDataFeed offers free analytics and unlimited support with all its plans.
GoDataFeed’s plans cater to all merchants, from new retailers who are just starting out to large search engine marketing firms with multiple retail clients:
- Self Managed Plan- US $75.00 a month, per store for unlimited shopping engines
- Starter Plan- US $50.00 a month, per store for 3 shopping engines
- GoDataFeed-Managed - US $250.00 a month, per store for online retailers and marketers who wish to delegate the feed setup process to the GoDataFeed Team