3dCart's version 4 features combined with GoDataFeed's powerful automated feed submissions will help new and existing merchants increase traffic and conversions
Ecommerce software provider, 3dCart, recently announced the launch of version 4. As the biggest rollout to date, 3dCart 4 capitalizes on the group buying trend by putting control of group deals in the hands of online businesses. The new version features tight integration with GoDatafeed.
3DCart Promotion for GoDataFeed Merchants
As part of the release, 3DCart is inviting GoDatafeed merchants to sign up for 3dcart and get two extra months of service free.
The biggest new features of 3dCart 4 include:
• Daily Deals – By featuring a “daily deal” on their sites, online stores gain the ability to drive more conversions by adding urgency, pique customer interest with exclusivity, allow partner sites to promote deals, generate more content for social media channels and more easily clear stock of outdated products.
• Group Deals – The new “Group Deals” tool gives online stores the ability to feature their own group deals without paying out to a middleman. Businesses have the ability to run their own group promotions whenever they want and control how those deals are promoted.
• Make An Offer – This feature allows customers to place a bid on items. If the bid falls within a pre-designated percentage margin, the sale is closed. If not, the administrator has the ability to accept or decline the sale. The feature is meant to appeal to comparison, bargain and haggling shoppers.
• Autoresponders – Set and forget autoresponders—preprogrammed emails that go out based on customer activity and designations—to build brand loyalty.
• Feedback – Collect more leads, generate more sales, reduce cart abandonment and keep customers happy with easy-to-implement feedback tabs.
3dCart 4 also includes new features like:
“Quick View” to preview products and buy directly from the category page
“Quick Cart” to preview products in the customer’s shopping cart without leaving the page
“Facebook Send Button” to allow customers to quickly and easily share products over Facebook
“Facebook Open Graph Meta Tags” that allows customers to “Like” your store directly from your website
“Recently Viewed Items” for customers to return to product pages they previously visited
Integration with Australia Post; warehouse location updates; and updated order sorting
More details about 3dcart 4 are available on their site at 3DCart.com
- ▼ July (2)
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (13)