Sellers and industry experts have labeled Amazon Product Ads a "highest converting" CPC product advertising channel. Amazon teamed up with GoDataFeed on last week's Webinar to share how you can succeed through Product Ads, it's highly targeted and relevant pay-per-click ads.
Missed the Webinar? You can still catch the Amazon Product Ads Webinar recording and learn how to:
- Get in front of millions of Amazon Shoppers to increase traffic to your site
- Take advantage of Amazon's Product Ads promotion to get $75 worth of free clicks to your website!
- Optimize your campaign strategy with the practical tips & tactics...all in the Webinar
Already on Amazon Seller Central? Complement your Amazon sales with its high-converting, Product Ads program
Upcoming Changes to Amazon Product Ads:
- Pricing Changes to the Product Ads Minimum: Starting June 1st, Amazon Product Ads is changing minimum bids, increasing it in 36 categories, decreasing it in 4.
- View the new Rate Card
- Already on Amazon Product Ads? They will automatically set bids to the new minimums on June 1, 2011. **If you do not want your bids to be set automatically** login to Seller Central account and look for the title "Minimum Bids in 36 Categories are changing" at the top of any page to manage your bidding
- Categories Include: Baby, Computers, Electronics, Health and Beauty, Home, Home Improvement, Office, Sports, and Toys. Pre-approval is required in the Jewelry, Shoes, and Watches categories
- Coming Soon! New Categories will include: Musical Instruments, Grocery and Gourmet, and Pet Supplies
Ready to Get Started?
You can get $75 worth of free clicks by signing up with Product Ads and either setup the feed yourself or request a GoDataFeed Feed Setup and get your products in front of highly targeted Amazon Shoppers
Want to Succeed on Amazon Product Ads?
We'll help you submit the most optimized, relevant product feed to Amazon Product Ads