Amazon Product Ads now Supports FTP, (File Transfer Protocol) datafeed delivery, enabling merchants to completely automate and update their feeds through GoDataFeed.
This feature makes sure your product data is always up-to-date--automatically! To learn more about this feature, you can register for Amazon Product Ads’ Webinar taking place tomorrow, Wednesday, Feb. 25th, at 10:00 am to 10:30 am PST.
If you're not already advertising on Amazon Product Ads, you should know that this is Amazon's Cost-per-Click program that behaves like a comparison shopping site in the sense that it takes Amazon shoppers directly to your site by displaying targeted ads for your items on select Amazon.com product and search pages.
Fast Facts about Amazon's Product Ads:
- Exposes you to millions of Amazon shoppers
- More than 85 percent of Amazon.com's 44 million monthly visitors are likely to have made a purchase in the last month
- Amazon Product Ads drive traffic directly to your website
There are no monthly fees and no minimum to spend
Interested in advertising on Amazon's Product Ads?
1. Sign up and set up your account by contacting Ford Harris at Amazon:
2. Setup your Amazon's Product Ads feed on GoDataFeed, with your new FTP information, schedule and submit.
If you need more information, contact GoDataFeed.