- Enhance your online visibility
- Update your TheFind Feed according to its new feed specifications through GoDataFeed
- Increase your traffic by an average of 10 percent, just by joining their UpFront Program
TheFind's New Expanded Feed Specifications
TheFind's datafeed revisions lets merchants include more details about their products, through its new "highly recommended" attributes, to improve search relevance and performance. The new format includes new attributes like SKU, UPC codes, Free Shipping, Category, Color, Brand attributes and more.
TheFind also includes a number of Product and Industry Specific Attributes, so if you sell Electronics you can now include product attributes like Format, Battery Life, Display Type, Screen Size, etc... Or if you sell Apparel, you can include details like Age Range, Material, Shoe Size, Sizes in Stock and more.
While these changes are currently optional, we highly recommend you take advantage of TheFind.com's expanded datafeed format to enhance your visibility. GoDataFeed already provides the new TheFind template within its control panel, simply setup this feed through GoDataFeed to take advantage of the new expanded attributes.
Guest Blogger: Jordan Keffer
Hello from TheFind!
Over 17 million shoppers use our site every month, clicking out to visit hundreds of thousands of stores. Here are some FREE ways in which you can make sure you’re fully optimized with us:
- Register and claim your store in the Merchant Center. If you’re not currently registered, you’re not maximizing the visibility of your products on our site. The more information we have about your store, the more relevant your results will be in our search algorithm and the easier it will be for you to connect with the millions of shoppers who visit our site every month.
- Join the UpFront Program Thousands of merchants have already joined. Here are just a few examples: Cymax Stores, Moosejaw, Beach Audio, and Stacks and Stacks. On average, merchants have seen an increase in visibility/traffic of ~10% post joining the program.
- Upload your tax and shipping information
- Submit coupons
- Update your product feeds according to our new feed specification. Lucky for you, GoDataFeed has already been hard at work to make sure TheFind's new feed template is available through the GoDataFeed control panel- simply create a new feed according to the new feed specifications and complete as many attributes as you can about your products
Thousands of merchants have already registered their stores and joined UpFront. So what are you waiting for?
To learn more, go to: https://merchant.thefind.com and http://www.thefind.com/upfront.
Stay up-to-date on the latest from TheFind’s UpFront Program and Merchant Center on our Merchant Blog and Twitter. We follow back!