If you're submitting your products to Google Product Search, you should know that Google is now requiring merchants to verify and claim their Website URL- This step is important to make sure merchants have the right to upload their product listings for their claimed Website.
In your Google Merchant Center, you will see the message: "From May 18th, you will not be able to submit any product listings unless you have previously claimed your Website URL"
So if you haven't already, make sure to register your Website's URL. The Website URL setting is in your Google Merchant Center account and should be done before you can upload and publish your product listings.
You can also read more about this new requirement through Google's Merchant Center article.
Not On Google Product Search?
We always recommend Google Product Search as a must-list engine; it's a free shopping site and it can generate significant quality traffic to your site.
To sign up with Google Base, visit our Supported Feeds Page.
- ► 2011 (23)
- New Requriement for Google Merchants, Verify & Cla...
- FindGift makes Gift-Giving Easy...In Time for Moth...
- Get Found on TheFind.com with its Expanded Datafee...
- Volusion API failures - GoDataFeed work-around ava...
- Google data feeds uploaded via FTP receiving the d...
- GoDataFeed Integrates with SearchSpring's Intellig...
- ▼ March (6)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (13)