Update: We can confirm that the Google FTP issue has now been resolved.
Earlier this week we reported that:
As of this morning Google Merchant Center is still experiencing FTP issues, their system is not picking up FTP files and sends out a data file name error email. This is a known issue: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/base/thread?tid=04c2d685fe982779&hl=en
We believe that this should be fixed sometime today, but while the issue persists the following should be done:
1. Open a ticket with Google notifying them that your account is affected by this issue
2. Manually download/upload the feed from GoDataFeed to Google Merchant Center
- ► 2011 (23)
- New Requriement for Google Merchants, Verify & Cla...
- FindGift makes Gift-Giving Easy...In Time for Moth...
- Get Found on TheFind.com with its Expanded Datafee...
- Volusion API failures - GoDataFeed work-around ava...
- Google data feeds uploaded via FTP receiving the d...
- GoDataFeed Integrates with SearchSpring's Intellig...
- ▼ March (6)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (13)